Did you miss our Powerhouse Debate with some of Southern Africa’s Biggest Tourism Influencers?
We all know the devastating affects of Covid-19, but when the borders open are we ready for Clients? What are we (Africa) doing to be Covid-19 Compliant? How are we preparing for the reopening of Tourism?
A little over two weeks ago our CEO Brett Mc Donald was invited by SADC to join a selected panel to discuss these points along with how we are reimagining and repackaging destinations across Southern Africa.
The power of this discussion was due to is panellists which include the following:
- Mr. Felix Chaila, Chief Executive Officer, Zambia Tourism Agency.
- Mr. Givemore Chidzidzi, Acting Chief Executive, Zimbabwe Tourism Authority.
- Ms. Keitumeste Setlang, Executive Marketing Manager, Botswana Tourism Organisation.
- Mr. Brett McDonald, Chief Executive Officer, Flame of Africa and KAZA Collection.
- Mr. Ulrich Klose, Managing Director, WIGWAM Tours.
We need a change! How can we change Tourism forever? We can make it happen but we need the alignment of the Countries ready for Tourism. We need to think of Africa as a Tourist Destination and not a selection of countries. We need to think along the lines of a Uni E visa that is simple and easy to apply for. Easy movement of tourists from one country to other, working together to make travel easier and smarter.
To watch the Round Table discussion please use the link below.
If you would like to be kept up to-date with new info from us along with special offers please sign up below.