Cascade Island Lodge
Impalila Island, Namibia
Intricate floating walkways, surrounded by wild and powerful waterways, link an untouched Namibian cluster of islands in the heart of the Mambova Rapids. It’s ideal for intimate honeymoons, exclusive corporate getaways or adventure seekers looking for ultra-luxury accommodation.
Situated 70km upriver from the Victoria Falls – where white sand beaches and palm trees add to the romance – Cascade Island Lodge is a wonderfully secluded Chobe destination.
8 luxury styled suites overlooking the waters of the Zambezi River, which can be either double or twin bedded.
- Main complex with an indoor/outdoor lounge, bar
- Dining area with individual tables
- Small reference library & Curio shop
- Elevated river-facing viewing deck
- Wifi in public areas
- Coffee station & mini bar
- Ceiling fans & Gauze screen doors
- Mosquito netting & Small safe
- Complimentary daily laundry & A wooden deck with a river view
- En-suite bathroom with toilet, shower and hand basin