THE ALL NEW CHOBE EXPLORER GIVING YOU THE LUXURY OF TIME
The concept behind our new product, the Chobe Explorer, is to relax, slow down and soak up the beauty of this incredible wetland. This concept gives the full experience of being on a houseboat while actually still staying at your favourite safari lodge.
You will be greeted on board by our smiling team and be welcomed with freshly baked pastries and tea and coffee. We then set off and follow the shoreline where the “twitchers” can spot 460 species of birdlife. You may just be able to add another one with a keen eye.
The Chobe river is the home of the largest elephant herd in the world, with claims that the last count hit 160000 plus animals. Hippo, crocodiles and Buffalo are also spotted
Our restaurant area has a traditional braai (barbeque) lunch. For those who are not big meat eaters there will be vegetarian options.
Options to relax are in our comfortable lounge area or the top deck where suspended shaded sun loungers give you the option of an afternoon siesta on an elevated game viewing vista.
To end it off we cruise back home with sundowners in hand in time to watch the African skies light up and bid us farewell.
CHOBE EXPLORER SPECS
- 220sq metres of deck space spread over three decks
- The arrival deck has a galley & a restaurant with a seating capacity of 24 people
- Middle deck has lounge suites & a bar
- Top deck has shaded swing sun loungers
- Shower & flush toilets on board
- The boat is powered by two 115hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboards
- Departs 09h00 every morning from the Flame jetty Returns 18h00
- Based on a minimum of 2 pax travelling